Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Artwork

Remember that posting a while ago in which I was ranting a ton??? Well, you may recall me mentioning that I paint. Here are some of my paintings. WARNING: They are not for everyone. They are very odd. I won't be offended if you don't like them. I will understand. They are really strange.

"Soon It Will ALL BE CLEAR"

"Hidden Among Chaos"

"Through My Muddled Emotions"

"Our Target Audience"

"The Mirror"

"Sorry Mom, but I can't Paint Flowers"

"A Gift for Shannon" (oil pastels)

"The Yellow Brick Road" (oil pastels)

"An Easy-to-Keep Promise"

"The Tinted Windows Guarding Lovers From Reality"


So there you have it. There will be more later. Let me know what you think: POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CRITICISM IS ACCEPTED!!!!! :D

3 comments:

T. Edlin said...

Finally! I'm so glad you put pictures of your artwork on your blog! My favorites are the Muddled Emotions one and the Tinted Windows one. Yea! More, more, more!!!! :)

SarahF said...

Jennie called the Muddled Emotions one a waste of paper. I was pretty offended. She had always supported my odd painting. :C Oh well..... :D

Shannzidddan said...

my favorite is the one for shannon.

OF COURSE!

hot "emo" guys!!


MY FAVORITE!!!!