Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Super Contagious-- Yet Self-Caused, Disease

Facebook Yes, I have succumbed. IT EATS YOU UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's super fun and super time-consuming. I get on the computer just to use Facebook. I think I may have a problem. I think I need to go to Facebook Users Anonymous. "Hi...Uh...My name is Sarah....and I have an addiction to Facebook." *applause* Join if you have no life. If you already have a life, as I did, don't join! You will be swallowed up by it!!!!!!!!!!!! It is super fun though. For example, I play Harry Potter Trivia- I'm a SCHOLAR. I also have 89 friends. Yes, I do know all of them. And, yes, Ms. Nelson, I am using my hostile-looking picture as my picture! :^@ To summarize, Facebook eats you up.

1 comment:

T. Edlin said...

No! Not the hostile picture... it scares me! Oh well, I don't have facebook anyway, so I guess I don't have to look at it. :) Have fun, and come up for air occasionally! ;)