Friday, June 13, 2008

So this week, at my church, we had Bible School. The theme was Power Lab or something like that. Basically, science!!!!!! yay!!! I was with the preschoolers. I really do not like kids. I am a major control freak, as I have already stated, so kids frustrate me. Today was the last day. We decided to build a fort. I don't know why but it kept them occupied. So one boy hit this girl. She started crying, and our leader took them aside. She made him apologize. He went under a table and cried. I understood it as a remorse attack. Whether it was remorse for hitting her or getting caught isn't relevant, in my opinion. It just surprised me that a preschooler would have such strong emotions. I don't have that strong of emotions and I'm in high schooler. I guess it just proves that we are all different.
By the way, I have bronchitis, and I want to shoot my bronchial tubes.

2 comments:

T. Edlin said...

I still cry when I get scolded... to this day, and I'm 36! No one likes getting in trouble, I guess.

I still can't believe I taught kindergarten for two years. What's up with that??? What was I thinking???

My throat hurts so bad... the finale is only going to happen tonight through Divine Intervention!

Shannzidddan said...

sneeze.