Saturday, August 9, 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation............

Do you remember those papers you would have to write when you were younger about what you did on your summer vacation? (I hated those. FQR) Well, this is kinda one. I started my summer rather slow. ish. I had to help with Bible School. I also sang pit choir for FACT's production of PIPPIN. Then started Joseph. We had rehearsal a lot. Then the actual show, which went amazingly well. (I was in the Youth Choir (for the 2nd time, I might add)). Then, I was (and currently still is in) Banjo Boy. (A new work about what Meredith Willson's regrets.) Yeah, so I haven't had a summer since the end of June. Still, I'm super excited to go back to school and start HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to add that I went to All-State Camp. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss it. :C Soon school will start and my life will remain complicated, but just complicated enough. :D ~Sarah* -FQR- FQR= For Questions and Research

No comments: